HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Another year has passed and we embark on another. Reflecting on the prior year can provide insight to both your successess and failures. I have found this helpful, especially the last few years as I have been growing spiritually, learning to become a better husband, experiencing what it is to be a father, building my Chiropractic practice, discovering new passions and living life to the fullest! I wanted to share with you what I learned in 2015, so here is my top 10 list, in no particular order.
- Setting goals is the best way to hold yourself accountable.
- There are people all around you that will help you, if you let them.
- Sometimes, you need to get out of your own way in order to succeed.
- You need to be strong and tell people what they need to hear and not what they want to hear.
- Be yourself and be real with people.
- If you’re confident in what you tell someone, it will show; and inturn their compliance with your recommendations will show.
- A phone call, note, email, text or hug can go a long way in making a person feel better and can really make someone’s day.
- The more you give, the more you will receive.
- Spare no expense to better yourself in all facets of life.
- Always make the things that matter most to you a priority. The catch is getting your priorities straight!
I went into 2015 with a plan for what I thought was just for my business(Chiropractic practice), but what happened was extraordinary. I realized that in order for me to be successful in my career, all facets of my life had to evolve as well. My spiritual journey, fatherhood and being a husband, son, brother, friend, etc had to move forward in order to accomplish my goals. In the end, I’m happier because of it and am more successful not just from a career standpoint, but in life!
I encourage you to set goals for yourself in 2016 and work towards a better you!
Yours in health,